Light-painting tubes kit - 3 tubes
- Regular price $99.00
This is a kit of some of my favorite tubes (the ones that I travel with). Each one is assembled by hand. Gels are protected with an additional layer inside the tube. The included caps are perfect to bounce back the light (full caps) and/or to add accessories on top of the tubes (feathers, pipe cleaners, sparklers). I also included a double-cap which allows you to easily create stripes. I teach how to use these tubes on my Youtube channel and in my private learning group.
- Length: 46.5" (118cm)
- Inner diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Super light-weight polycarbonate based tubes
- Colored handles (easy identification in the dark)
- Gels protected on both ends
- 1x MilkyWhite,
- 1x MilkyOrange,
- 1x Frosted (night tube)
- 2x white half-caps,
- 1x white full-caps,
- 1x double white half-cap
- 2x zip ties,
- 5x feathers/pipe-cleaners (not mounted)
Not included: flashlight, carrying bag, camera, trigger, tripod
Recommended Flashlights and triggers:
Please note that:
- This kit is the result of 3 years of hard work finding out the best possible solution for tube light-painting. Each tube is assembled and sealed by hand.
- You can use two tubes together to create stripes (using two flashlights, one on strobe mode)
- The gels are high quality real Rosco products (including the diffuser, the reflector and the protector)
- The end caps are not compatible with regular plastic tubes, but you can do minor modifications to make them fit (one or two layers of tape inside your actual tube)
- These are intended for studio use. If you take them out, you are very likely to scratch them. I don't recommend using them in the water, but I encourage you to do it :). Water might get stuck inside of it.
- Payment is captured after check-out.
- Expected shipping time: within 3 weeks
*** BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE READ THE FULL FAQ HERE: https://lightpaintingtubes.com/faq/ ***