Xangle Camera Server - Bullet-time multi-camera software
Create bullet-time effect using a simple and efficient software! Control up to 250 Canon DSLR cameras.
Full details available on https://xanglecs.com/buy-now
Software screenshots: https://xanglecs.com/screenshots
Samples (from our clients): https://xanglecs.com/examples
Our new demo reel: http://bit.ly/2UpUcRg
Required gear: https://xanglecs.com/gear/
Full documentation: https://xangle.zendesk.com
Which license to get? https://xanglecs.com/buy-now
- Control of all cameras settings from a single computer
- Extremely fast to generate a calibrated mp4 file
- User-friendly dashboard
- Trigger by USB using a single button on the dashboard
- Troubleshooting messages/logs (if a camera get disconnected, etc)
- Digital image Calibration (automatic and/or manual)
- Image quality: up to Raw files for archiving (can later be reused for 4k footage).
- Easy camera numbering (simply by turning on the cameras in the right order)
- Horizontal or Vertical orientation
- Mp4 resolution options: 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2.5k, 4k
- Mp4 ratio options: 16x9, 4x3, 3x2, 1x1
- MP4 or GIF output
- “Watch folder” for external apps: send all of the mp4 files in a dedicated folder so you can use other sharing apps
- Set the number of repeat for a single shot (allows to increase duration to reach the minimum length for Instagram sharing)
- Set initial frame for the video: Let’s say you have 12 cameras. You’ll want to have camera #6 to be the first image in your video so your gallery is going to look good, and sharing on Instagram gets cleaner.
- Rewind mode: plays backward! https://www.instagram.com/p/BclZBagnMW0
- Live-replay software settings: most-recent, random, auto-advance. Each live-replay device (giant screen, laptop, ipad) can be configured independently. That means that you can have a live preview over the cameras for the participants to see their picture, but also another one at the building entrance where you cycle through various sets.
- Selfie mode: individual sessions. Timeout settings. Possibility to share any of the content from a single session.
- Sharing via email (customizable email), requires a SMTP account (we suggest Sendgrid)
- Monitoring page (sent emails logs)
- Chromakey / green screen features + animated background
- Offline mode. During your event, if internet goes down, you can still continue to gather emails (stored on the local database). Once you go back online, you can then send the batch of emails.
- Review mode: allows to manually approve each shot before they enter the live gallery
- Custom branding: Automatic watermarks / overlays (including animated ones)
- Custom branding: mp4 Intro, mp4 Outro, mp3 audio file
- Custom branding: Gallery, player, selfie mode
Blending mode overlays (light-leaks, texture…)
Auto apply color grading (LUT)
- Cooldown trigger feature: prevent any accidental triggering on double-click or faster click.
- Any device connected within the same wifi network can access the live preview using an internal ip address
- Web based sharing station (works on ipad, surface, etc…). Customizable per event (background image, logo)
- Windows client - connect additional cameras on a second (or multiple) Windows computer to distribute the file transfer (very useful for 24 cameras and more, especially when shooting in RAW mode)
Any device connected within the same wifi network can access the live preview using an internal ip address
Web based sharing station (works on ipad, surface, etc…). Customizable per event (background image, logo)
Windows client - connect additional cameras on a second (or multiple) Windows computer to distribute the file transfer (very useful for 24 cameras and more, especially when shooting in RAW mode)
Interval mode (parameters for the number of ms between each shot, and number of iterations). Sample: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZURkIQnhtQ
Seamless mode: similar to interval, but without any bump (seamless loop): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lDCHNfg7yo
Jump-and-Freeze mode: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwzmufmg5K8/
Raspberry Pi architecture - Use Raspberry Pi computers to connect and trigger your cameras. This is the version we're using all the times. It allows you to totally skip the trigger cable and do fancy trigger custom sequences straight from our dashboard
[Raspberry-pi architecture] Camera live view (one camera at a time, grid, custom grid color...)
[Raspberry-pi architecture] Screen auto-dimmer (dims down specified screens in light-painting mode when a picture is getting taken)
[Raspberry-pi architecture] Multiple spins: trigger the cameras multiple times even in RAW mode. Using 120 cameras, we’re currently able to go to up to 3 spins in RAW mode (360 images), or 6 spins in Jpg (720 images). Sample: https://youtu.be/5GlJrBphgF0
[Raspberry-pi architecture] API integration (send a trigger signal and change camera settings from our api)
[Raspberry-pi architecture] load balancing (allow faster processing by adding more computers)
- Compatible Canon DSLRs
- Windows 10 computer + web browser
- Usb ports / hubs (one port per camera)
- Calibration bar (available on https://theXangle.com/shop)
* Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your download / license info (but I'll generally reply within 2 hours if the purchase is made within the business hours NYC timezone)
* One license = one computer. You need to log out from one computer to be able to log in on another one
* License validity starts maximum 48 hours after purchase.