Xangle Camera Server FULL - Bullet-time multi-camera software
- Regular price $502.00
Create bullet-time effect using a simple and efficient software! Connect up to 12 Canon DSLR cameras to your computer.
Full details available on https://theXangle.com/specs
Software screenshots: https://theXangle.com/user-interface
Samples (from our clients): https://xanglecs.com/examples
Required gear: https://xanglecs.com/gear/
Please choose the right license above (6 or 12 cameras, 1 month or one year, Basic or Pro version). To connect up to 1000 cameras (anywhere above 12), please consider the FULL version of Xangle: https://theXangle.com/specs
What's included? (Basic & Pro versions)
- Control of all cameras settings from a single computer
- Extremely fast to generate a calibrated mp4 file
- User friendly dashboard
- Troubleshooting messages/logs (if a camera get disconnected, etc)
- Digital image Calibration (automatic and/or manual)
- Image quality: up to Raw files for archiving (can later be reused for 4k footage).
- Easy camera numbering (simply by turning on the cameras in the right order)
- Horizontal or Vertical orientation
- Mp4 resolution options: 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2.5k, 4k
- Mp4 ratio options: 16x9, 4x3, 3x2, 1x1
- MP4 or GIF output
- “Watch folder” for external apps: send all of the mp4 files in a dedicated folder so you can use other sharing apps
- Set the number of repeat for a single shot (allows to increase duration to reach the minimum length for Instagram sharing)
- Set initial frame for the video: Let’s say you have 12 cameras. You’ll want to have camera #6 to be the first image in your video so your gallery is going to look good, and sharing on Instagram gets cleaner.
What's included? (Pro version)
- [Pro] Live-preview software settings: most-recent, random, auto-advance. Each live-preview device (giant screen, laptop, ipad) can be configured independently. That means that you can have a live preview over the cameras for the participants to see their picture, but also another one at the building entrance where you cycle through various sets.
- [Pro] Anyone connected within the same wifi network can access the live preview using an internal ip address
- [Pro] Custom branding: Automatic watermarks / overlays (including animated ones)
- [Pro] Custom branding: mp4 Intro, mp4 Outro, mp3 audio file
- [Pro] Custom branding: Gallery, player, selfie mode
- [Pro] Web based sharing station (works on ipad, surface, etc…). Customizable per event (background image, logo)
- [Pro] Selfie mode: individual sessions. Timeout settings. Possibility to share any of the content from a single session.
- [Pro] Sharing via email (customizable email), requires a SendGrid account
- [Pro] Monitoring page (sent emails logs)
- [Pro] Chromakey / green screen features + animated background
- [Pro] Offline mode. During your event, if internet goes down, you can still continue to gather emails (stored on the local database). Once you go back online, you can then send the batch of emails.
- [Pro] Review mode: allows to manually approve each shot before they enter the live gallery
Requirements (Basic/Pro version)
- Compatible Canon DSLRs (Canon 3000d, M50 and other models without a trigger port are not compatible)
- External triggering system (Esper)
- Windows 10 computer + web browser
- Usb ports / hubs (one port per camera)
- Calibration bar (available on https://theXangle.com/shop)
*please allow up to 48 hours to receive your download / license info (but I'll generally reply within 2 hours if the purchase is made within the business hours NYC timezone)
*One license = one computer. You need to log out from one computer to be able to log in on another one